Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
By using our site (www.yanafella.com), you accept these terms and you agree to comply with them. If you do not agree with them, you must not use this site.
We (Yanafella Ltd) are registered in England and Wales under 11293806 with a registered office in Walsall, WS3 4ET. To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other terms that may apply to you
- our delivery and returns
- Safeguarding policy
Ways you may use our site
We, Yanafella, are the owners or the licensee of all property rights on our site and all materials published which are protected by the copyright laws and treaties around the world. You must comply with the uses of our site as follows:
- You must not make any modifications in any way whether paper or digital of any materials printed or downloaded from our site. Nor can you use any illustrations, graphics, videos or images without first seeking permission.
- When using materials from our site, the authors of the content must be acknowledged.
- Under no circumstances can content from our site be used for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence from us to do so.
- If these terms are breached, rights of use from our site witll be ceased immediately.
Our aim is for you to be totally happy with our service. Please be aware that your use of the Site constitutes your agreement to adhere to the terms and conditions set out below. These conditions may be subject to change at any time and without notice. It is your responsibility to check the conditions regularly before ordering from us in case there are any changes.
Discounts and Offers
Discounts and offers are not valid on sale items, multibuys or gift cards and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. We reserve the right to end any discounts or offers at any time including before the advertised end date without notice.
Gift Card Terms & Conditions
- The Yanafella gift card is not a cheque guarantee, credit or charge card.
- Gift cards can be activated with a minimum value of £10 to a maximum value of £75.
- The value added to the gift card must be in the same currency that the gift card is purchased in.
- Gift cards must be spent in one transaction. No change can be given and your balance cannot be transferred to a future purchase.
- Gift cards cannot be used to purchase gift cards.
- Gift cards cannot be refunded.
- Gift cards cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Gift cards cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- Gift cards are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase
- Yanafella cannot be held responsible for the unauthorised use of a gift card where the unique code has been knowingly or unknowingly disclosed to another party.
- If a product purchased with a gift card is returned, the value of the return will be refunded on to the gift card used for payment, providing the gift card is still active. If the gift card is inactive a new gift card will be issued to the value of the returned item(s). If a refund is required for a purchase which was paid for using a gift card combined with another method of payment, the refund amount will be credited to the original or new gift card in the first instance, and if the total to be refunded is more than originally paid using the gift card, any outstanding balance will be refunded to the other payment method used.
- Gift cards remain the property of Yanafella who has the sole right to cancel a gift card if deemed necessary.
- Gift cards include a unique code which can only be redeemed on our website.
- To redeem your voucher, enter your code in the ‘discount box’ during checkout.